Finest Beach and Ribs in Sydney

March 17, 2017

Okay I have to admit that this is the longest hiatus I've ever had. Got some food and travel stories to share, but I have to finish the story in Australia. So here we go!!!

After the unforgettable Gold Coast, now it's time for the most famous city in Australia—Sydney!

Before I jumped into the well-known Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, I prefer to share some stories regarding Bondi Beach. I love this beach on the first sight. Fortunately, it was a one fine day back then. I start from the bus stop in front of Bondi beach, grab some fish n chips and Mars Bar. Right after I fulfil my happy tummy, I made my way to the golden sand. Considered it’s autumn, I didn’t bring those beach wear, and I wore my sweater instead! Gosh, how I regret my decision. Better check the weather forecast haha.

Bondi Beach Scenery from Bondi Icebergs
Bondi Beach Scenery from Bondi Icebergs

The beach is so beautiful, with arts alongside the road and the turquoise waters. there’re so many things to do in Bondi, especially if you love to walk along the Bondi to Bronte Coastal walk. But I recommend to enjoy Bondi beach from the clifftop, at Bondi Icebergs to be exact! This nice café and restaurant got a very nice pool, take a dip if it’s possible, or you can just enjoy the scenic beach from the Icebergs balcony while took a sip of your favorite mocktail. Don’t hesitate to ask for your own mix cause the bartender would gladly make it just for you. If you’re here between May till November, there’s a slight chance for you to watch migrating whales. Bondi Beach is a little bit far from Sydney center, though. It would take about 30 mins by Bus.

Mocktails by Bondi Icebergs

That day passed so quickly, and it’s time for dinner. Sydney diverse foodism took me into some confusion to choose. And the one who grab my heart was Ribs and Rumps. I tried the one at Sydney Olympic Park, but you could view other branches location here.

Ribs and Rumps

What can I say about this restaurant is its finest ribs in a reasonable price! Ribs, ribs, and ribs is surely the one that you can’t miss, cause this one is the combo of signature basted meaty pork shoulder riblets, beef ribs, and lamb ribs only for AUD 54.95! If you’re an Asian like me, it would be too much for your own self and good for sharing! After the dinner, I decided to call it a day and go back to my hotel by foot. Even though it’s late and so quiet, I enjoy the autumn breeze at night and 1 hour walk feels like nothing for me.

Ribs, Ribs, and Ribs!
Ribs, Ribs, and Ribs!


You Might Also Like

2 komentar

  1. Black Mask Australia

    https://bondiblack.com/

    Please Click Above website here & Get information about Black Mask Australia.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Black Mask Australia

    https://bondiblack.com/

    Please Click Above website here & Get information about Black Mask Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Feeds

Subscribe